Portsmouth, Ohio

I DONT APPRECIATE A BUNCH OF WOMEN WALKING AROUND IN THEIR UNDER WEAR, ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN AND HUSBANDS TO SEE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thirdlove Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I think the commercials are truly dumb. I don't understand what seeing them in underwear has to do with the type of person they are Weird

Why would they walk around in their underwear in front of their kids that’s gross?

No wonder why women are being degraded !!! This commercial give decent women a bad name !!!!

Not to mention us trying to raise our children with decent moral values No thanks !!!! Keep your filthy minds and commercials off the air waves it's corrupt enough already !!!!!

I would never buy the product because of the trashy commercial

That is so funny, I actually hate these ridiculous commercials so much I tried to find a place to post a review that I would never buy Thirdlove products!

@Anonymous

poor taste

Do you complain about Victoria’s Secret too? I get that it isn’t appropriate but husband and kids can see that anywhere if they are curious. Sorry but it’s true.

Your offensive immoral sexual ads needs to be taken down!!

Your offensive sexual terrible ads needs to be taken down.!! Who the *** is responsible for these immoral disgusting liberal crap??

Take down these commercials!!!

I agree! Gross and inappropriate for tv!

Third love advertising is disgusting please take off the tv ughhh

Yes the commercials are disgusting and not appropriate for tv at all

Haha

Third Love commercials are so disgusting, cheap advertising, inappropriate for kids to see and I hope no one buys their bras. Stop advertising your product in a trashy way and have respect for our young people.

Harish
@Anonymous

I find the commercials to be in very poor taste. Who walks around in front of their kids in their underwear!?

Lafonda

Disgusting commercials, low life advertising. I wouldn’t buy their product for no amount of money.

I hope we can get these commercials off the air. Worst commercials I have ever seen.

They certainly do respect our youth of today. Shame on them, hope they go bankrupt.

Ummmm, it's literally a lingerie company. How do you expect a lingerie company to advertise?

You don't think that a lingerie company should show the products that they are trying to sell? And, I'm really sorry that your husband isn't a fully grown adult, and he still needs you to shelter him.

@Spacey

Horrible!

Yeah I find this commercial very inappropriate. It does not depict women in their every day lives.

Most women don’t walk around in their underwear with children around.

Also I do not think children should see these types of ads. There are other ways to sell items.

Thirdlove Reviews